DecisionNext is hiring talented, driven individuals with great energy and initiative to drive new business acquisition as an Account Executive (AE). AE’s play a critical role in the sales organization by cultivating relationships and closing enterprise software deals that drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
DecisionNext is a rapidly growing software company helping food, ag, and natural resources companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through analytics software using machine learning. DecisionNext has a highly differentiated product with a quantifiable and jaw-droppingly high ROI.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart, competitive, and constantly learning will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Work with the Inside Sales team and Marketing to receive qualified leads.
- Identify, reach, influence, and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Conduct software demos and build value cases.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success.
- You have 3+ years experience closing B2B sales
- Experience closing mid to high 6 figure (or 7 figure) deals
- Ability to navigate complex multi-threaded buying processes
- Natural relationship development skills
- A fast and analytical mind capable of debate and real time objection handling
- You have a competitive drive, desire to learn, and are self=motivated.
- You are resilient. This role is not for the faint of heart, it’s for the challenge seeker who wants an opportunity to prove themselves and come out on top of really hard work.
- You can professionally and confidently interact with executives.
- You take ownership for performance and results.
- You write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- You possess a track record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting (exceeding) annual sales goals.
- You can travel 30% of the time to meet with clients and prospects.
- Experience in meat, food, or agriculture
- Experience with analytics, data science, or ERP products
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote or San Francisco Bay Area
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com