DecisionNext is a rapidly growing software company helping food, ag, and natural resources companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through analytics software using machine learning. DecisionNext has a highly differentiated product with a quantifiable and jaw-droppingly high ROI.
Project Managers are accountable for ensuring the successful management of all aspects of DecisionNext software implementations and ongoing customer success activities, resulting in timely completion of projects, customer sign off, project acceptance, and customer satisfaction.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart, competitive, and constantly learning will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Project Management – Manage all or parts of software implementations by coordinating with customers’ users as well as DecisionNext science and product teams to deliver project plans on time.
- Customer Success – Ensure implementations of DecisionNext software are successful by working with customers during and after the implementation to drive adoption of the software. This includes change management processes, user training, and coordinating with the product and science teams inside DecisionNext to help users fully embed DecisionNext into their processes.
- Sales Consultant – Support Account Executives in later stage sales cycles in scoping the opportunity and identifying the right solutions to drive customer value, as well as facilitating the handoff from Sales to Services.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Managing customer relationships during implementation and operations.
- Set and manage client expectations; partner with clients and colleagues on assigned projects to identify solutions to business problems
- Provide regular status reports/KPIs to management team
- Become a subject matter expert on company offerings and implementation steps, provide assistance to the sales team in selling professional services to clients.
- Managing Services projects through the successful implementation of DN solutions
- Ensure successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project and resource management skills, manage workload while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with the delivery of professional services
- Develop and follow the project timelines for all projects utilizing the standard implementation documentation
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company’s governance/compliance program.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to set team Goals/Strategy and measure progress through KPIs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Comfort learning new digital technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team (sometimes remote)
- Some traveling may be required
- A pragmatic approach coupled with the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and moving objectives as the organization grows
- Experience in meat, food, or agriculture
- Experience with analytics, data science, or ERP products
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote or San Francisco Bay Area
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.